WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser to a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Google analytics cookies: DIACCURATE likes to understand how visitors use its websites by using web analytics services. They count the number of visitors and tell us things about the visitors’ behavior overall – such as identifying the search engine keywords that lead the user to the site, the typical length of stay on the site or the average number of pages a user views. For this purpose, we use Google Analytics to track web statistics. In this case, Google will place a “3rd party cookie” on your computer. This is also the case when we use Google Maps.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser